Finally worked him on 20m CW
at 0326 UTC on July 1st - came back to my call - I responded but QRM came and I was not sure
at 0335 UTC - made a clean exchange
Friday, June 29, 2018
- 7.85 years from 0-312 DXCC
- 6.2 years to the major milestone of 300 DXCC
- 125 DXCC to 225 DXCC in less than a year - thanks to an amplifier and the peak of solar cycle 24 in 2014
- 250 DXCC to 300 DXCC took close to 2 years
- 301 DXCC to 312 DXCC took another 2 years as Cycle 24 comes to a minimum and with fewer ATNO available to be activated
- It will be a slow slog to Honor Roll - if I even get there
I would have to say that I am quite content to having reached 310 DXCC with my "little pistol" station with wire 2 element beam and two vertical wires and a wire dipole.
It may be while before I see another sticker. Next stop is 315.