Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Homebrew Hexbeam at the Shelby Hamfest



I sold a couple of my Hexagonal beam instruction manuals, a Timewave DSP and a Hexbeam Spreader Kit.  For those that want to purchase my Hexagonal beam instruction manual in PDF form, send me an email (to ny4g@hotmail.com) and I will provide payment details.  Those that want a hardbound version will be $25 which includes shipping to CONUS   For an electronic PDF version send me $15 through Paypal   Those that do purchase will be entitled to any updates that I will make to it in electronic form as a PDF file.  The Hexagonal beam was flawless as I worked the Colorado QSO Party with good reports.  SWR at 14.000 MHz was 1.6, 14.200 was at 1.1 and 14.400 MHz was 1.3.  I probably could have lowered the SWR another tenth if I had raised the antenna another 4 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment