Friday, December 2, 2016

3 Days Chasing Grenada

J3/VE7ACN has been lurking around for days.   First I tried him to work on 40m from home in the evening.  That was 3 days ago.  Yesterday - I saw him spotted on 30m but he either could not hear me or is focused on working EU and JA.  Earlier today on 17m, I saw him again spotted.  I quickly dialed into my home station and was able to work him.  When I got home, he was really strong on 40m and I was able to work him QRP with just a couple of calls.

2 comments:

  1. Seems the remote ham radio setup is working well. I have been following your remote adventure and it has been great reading.
    73, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, thanks. Unfortunately for us working stiffs, in order to chase DX while working we have to resort to such shenanigans

    ReplyDelete