Sunday, July 27, 2014

234 DXCC Entities Confirmed in LOTW and 5 Band DXCC Status

American Samoa is the latest to confirm for my all time new list.  I still need to ask for confirmation cards for Ghana 9G5ZZ, Maldives, and Taiwan which can bring the total to 237 of the 245 entities I have worked.  The others just seem to refuse to send confirmations despite my having paid money through the OQRS system or by sending green stamps

Among these are Benin, Indonesia, St Helena, Nepal, 

5 band DXCC is also now in sight with 105 entities worked on 80 meters.  Here is how I stand on confirmations

80 meters - 84 confirmed
40 meters - 132 confirmed
20 meters - 140 confirmed
15 meters - 103 confirmed
10 meters - 99 confirmed

Now it is just a matter of waiting for 16 or so more cards to arrive in the mail 

No comments:

Post a Comment