Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Update from Saint Pierre - Day 9 - Now QRT

The last upload has been made to Clublog and i am now enroute to Halifax

There were a total of 2024 QSO's.  The first contact was WK9U on 13Jul2015 at 22:41 UTC and the last was DL6AH on 22 July 2015 at 01:03 UTC.

If you cannot find our QSO in Clublog please send me an email.  Perhaps it is just a recording error on my part.  The signals are very light copy and sometimes I hear the wrong prefix or suffix.

Thanks for the QSO's.  I am very pleased with how the French treated me in Saint Pierre.

Special Thanks:

(1) a Madame Josette Dodeman parce que elle est tres gentil avec moi que je puis mettre une antenne exteriure de maison tous les jour.

(2) Un nouveau ami Jean Pierre Carrere FP5CJ que il a m'aidez avec un "power supply" que marche and beaucoup des autre chose.

(3) To Bill, Tom, Matt, Paul  and Bob for the great moral support and for helping me find times to work difficult paths to JA and VK


Jusqua le prochaine fois - au revoir Saint Pierre et Miquelon

1 comment:

  1. You did a fine job Ariel. Have been listening out for you yesterday. Saw you spot yourself on 10 and 17m. But nothing heard. Later on 20m saw on the cluster that you did work europe but still nothing here. Hopefully I'm lucky next time someone in St.Pierre&Miquelon does a DX pedition. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete